Friday, August 22, 2008



Look at our darling grand doggy!!

We are having a busy, fun summer and I am trying to learn to blog.....so here is a starter for me. We will be catching up on some of our activities soon so don't give up on us or our blog spot.

Laurie

4 comments:

Richard and Teona said...

Yeh!! I love the new look, we are such the bloggers!? Your grand doggy is cute, can't wait to see he grandbaby!! Keep up the good work on the blog...see you soon! Love ya

Todd R. Johnson PR & Marketing Director said...

GOOD JOB... WE WONT GIVE UP ON YOU... KEEP UPDATING... I THINK WHITNEY HAS EVERYONE BEAT AT BLOGGING... BUT SHE DOES GET PAID TO BLOG... ;)

Chris and Lindsey said...

Nice job! Keep up with the blogging you guys are always going somewhere new and exciting.

jon and whit said...

yeah i have the freakin coolest job ever huh?? my little maya bobbins is the cutest doogy in the wooooorld!!!